Try taking payments
Using a Zettle SDK example app in developer mode, you can test payment and refund responses for card and QRC. Follow the page to try payments and refunds for card.
Developer mode lets you quickly test the SDK in certain scenarios without a Zettle merchant account and without real transactions. For example, taking payments and making refunds for card transactions.
- You have downloaded the Android SDK example app or iOS SDK example app.
- Credentials for the app. If you don't have these, see create credentials for an SDK app.
- Open the example app and follow README to initialise it in your developer environment.
- Make sure that developer mode is enabled in the example app. The example is from the iOS SDK example app.
- Launch the payment flow.
- Check the responses.The example shows test case "Wrong amount format entered" from the iOS SDK example app.
- Launch the refund flow.
- Check the responses.The example shows test case "Successful refund" from the iOS SDK example app.